View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:49 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was just about to ask that myself. No jet sweeps to Tyreek, no shovel passes to Kelce...it seems like the offense went vanilla about two games ago.
I noticed that too...at least against the Steelers. I'm not sure if was due to losing Conely/Wilson or game planning for both the Raiders/Pittsburgh. I would think KC would prioritize beating the Raiders as they are divisional.

3 games in 11 days is a ruff roll and sudden injuries complicated it...this was the Chiefs toughest stretch.

KC definitely didn't use much misdirection on Sunday...curious if it was intentional.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.