View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 09:15 PM   #7
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
**** the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this ****ing team again. JFC I hate them.
I'd like to see us play them and beat them.. We owe them big time. They own us right now and until we are able to beat them there's no guarantee we will ever be able to get to the SB cause lets face it Steelers make the playoffs pretty much every year.

It can be done. Lets not forget how long it took Peyton to beat Brady in the playoffs and (different sport but principle is the same) how long it took Jordan's Bulls to beat the Bad Boy Pistons. We've got to figure out a way to beat these guys.

We can do it. We played horrible and had a fluke TD play late in the game and still almost won. We'll get these guys.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.