View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 02:06 PM   #371
Bazinga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I've seen a lot of people mention Chris Casey, George Fox' football coach. I think it's mostly because he is Pat Casey's brother. Pat Casey is our very beloved baseball coach so I think people are hoping his brother would be equally as successful at football.
He's shown some talent. Took a non-existent program three years ago and made it into a top 25 program this year. Pretty incredible.
AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.