Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 08:44 AM   #1651
Diablo Negro

Kind of a long story but about 6 weeks ago we were looking for another Bull Mastiff for a companion to go along with our female dog Nova.

Called the breeder we got her from and they still had her brother as he was supposed to go to a service dog company and the service dog company backed out.

The lady who ran the kennel got very sick and before she passed away earlier this year they had decided to give the dog to a Veteran. I called out of the blue to see if they had any pups for sale and he said he had one dog left but it had to go to a Veteran. Coincidentally I am a Veteran so he gave me the dog. So I have manged to get 2 fully registered AKC Bull Mastiffs from the same breeders for $0.

Here is Novas brother Bradley and then a pic of both of them. They both just turned 2. He has been kenneled his whole life so he is adjusting to having a house and yard etc...but is doing great.

Nova is only about 95lbs which is the smaller side for the breed, he is pushing 140lbs.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.