Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:09 PM   #277
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
Staying in the zombie genre, The Rezort wasn't too bad. I am always searching on Netflix for horror films to watch and most are garbage. The Rezort is a decent zombie flick and another different view of the genre.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but watched Re-Kill recently and it was shot live documentary style and wasn't too bad in parts.
I've seen so many horror films it's insane - there's literally hardly anything I've yet to see. It's almost to the point of embarrassment
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.