View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #728
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
too much oak, or too much 'white' smoke? i ask as this is my biggest drawback. i seem to put too many briquettes or wood on, or not full coals, to re-stoke the fire and creates this 'salty novocaine' taste.
Best to start coals in separate container then move. You do want blueish smoke not whitish gray stuff that causes creosotes.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.