View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #9615
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sprouts is amazing. I love that place.
I've been lazy lately and have just been shopping at Hy-Vee or Price Chopper for everything. Wife and I got in the habit of running over to Sprouts and buying all of our produce and whatever meats they had on sale before going to one of the others for regular items, but haven't done it in over a month.

You could go in and get a cart full of fruits and veggies for like $25. Same shit at Hy-Vee would easily be double, you just have to use the stuff from Sprouts quicker.

They regularly have great deals on their meats. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs for sometimes 1.28/lb, steaks and shrimp are often ridiculously priced.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.