View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #956
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Unfortunately, my issued laptop can't handle PUBG. I've gotten to play a few rounds on a friends' gaming PC, and that must be my favorite computer game out there right now.

I have been spending a little bit of time on Battlefield 1 on PS4 during my weekends, but it can get old if I play more than a few hours a day.
Fortnite has a completely free pubg mode fyi available on all major platforms(PC master race here). It's also the best PVE game out right now imo
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.