View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 12:55 PM   #6989

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
Down years and dark years are different things. I believe this franchise has a much, much better sense of direction from top-to-bottom for the coming 3-5 seasons compared to when GMDM arrived here.
I agree with you there. This doesn't look like a team where Mark Redman or Aaron Crow will be the only All Star. We still have one of the best catchers in baseball. Whit looks like an All-Star. I think Mondesi and Cuthbert are going to be good players. Boni can hit. We have Duffy and Karns locked up for a few years. The 2006 Royals didn't have any of that.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.