View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:07 AM   #6976
War Eagle !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
I'm always a bit taken back when people seem to forget that our rotation, barring injury, really is not that bad going into next season. Regardless if one likes that rotation or not, at the very least, it's unlikely that we have to spend a ton of money on the rotation. We will really need to pick up a couple of reclamation projects on minor league deals, hope 1-2 younger guys emerge (a-la Junis) and maybe even a decent vet that can be a swing man.

For the bullpen, I would love to see Lovelady and Fernandez push to make the team out of ST. We need a few young, live arms to change the makeup of the pen for next year. Same with Almonte, unless he's still on the starting trajectory. And my yearly, courtesy "hopefully Zimmer can finally contribute as well".
And maybe Hochevar makes a come back?
DeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about