View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 01:19 PM   #678
__

So the 4 stud QBs so far:

Tribusky will start soon
Kizer starts when he returns from injury
Watson is starting now
Mahomes continues marinating under Smith in KC

This is really exciting. Watson looks every bit the stud I thought he'd be -- I look forward to his sophomore year next year when defenses key in on him more. Can he adjust? That was always the question with him, but I figured he could find a way. He's just an amazing talent that I wanted over Mahomes at the time.

Kizer has looked alright, given the dumpster fire he's surrounded by. Reminds me a bit of Derek Carr in a way -- Carr walked into the disaster that was Oakland and didn't completely shit himself. I think Kizer's future could be similar.

Tribusky really did look amazing in the preseason. High hopes for that kid.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.