Thread: Prayer Request The Juice Is Loose
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:43 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah, I don't think anyone is in favor of punishing kids for the sins of their parents. If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black womens home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.

They had a race riot here in the mid-90's that was a national story for weeks. This is the South. That tension is still there. If people perceive it as punishing her, this shit will blow up fast.
I don't pretend to know anything at all about the sentiment down there. Would it be only white people protesting him being down there? I know in LA it was black v white. Is OJ still viewed that way? Honestly don't know.

Wasn't the race riot about Cubans/Latinos? Maybe I'm thinking of Miami. I was young and dumb then. (Probably still dumb)

EDIT: I hope to shit I didn't derail this to the D.C. Please everyone keep the dumb****ery in the D.C. I'll go start a thread there about it if it keeps the dumb****ery out of this thread.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.