Thread: Movies and TV PBS Vietnam War Documentary
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 10:12 AM   #80
Gimme My Berries Back!

I finished the second episode last night. Had no idea Diem was THAT bad. I mean I read he was bad but never knew how bad or the details.

Just goes to show that not knowing the history or culture of a people well enough can lead to losing a war. Have to win the people and the Vietnamese just weren't going to let another western power control them.
Civil wars are the worst to get tangled in. I see similar parallels to our endless war in Afghanistan--also unwinnable despite more troops sent. Some things never change.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.