View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 11:49 PM   #7773
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Smith is worse than Cassel. Eleventy Billion times worse. And here's why:

Unlike Cassel, where even the dumbest and most rock brained football fan could see clear and present suck enough to jump off the train and demand a refund, Smith's suck is far more elusive and sinister.
Smith has just enough to fool the average Sunday eye-tester, and that is HIGHLY dangerous ground. The proof is in the playoff pudding, but Lil' Johnnie Chief Tard is too goddamned stupid to see and realize when he's being suckered like a pro. And that's what Smith is: The Ultimate Professional Sucker.
His ****tarded groupies as well as his enemies can find a myriad of ways to display and counter or pimp any of his performances, but it's all a shell game in the end because in the end; the man is a loser at the highest levels of the sport. He can not perform in mid January, and he will never see February.
His transplanted sex slaves invaded the KC scene, sure as an eastern sunrise that Smith was going to "get his revenge" and that KC would be SO LUCKY to get to go on that "exciting journey"!
**** the Chiefs, **** their traditions, and **** their fans; Alex must be served! Alex first!
If I could punch every one of these west coast losers in their hybrid vaginas, I damned well would.

In the end, all I can say is that Smith's playoff suckity-suck landed me the QB of my dreams, so thanks Alex?

Whatever.

You're a goddamned embarrassment to the human race.
Says the guy who thinks Matt ****ing Cassel is a better qb than Alex Smith. There is a reason why Smith is a starter and Cassell is not. There is a reason Smitty leads the Chiefs in several statistical categories of all time. You can not see pass your hatred for Alex Smith. Did Smith **** your wife or something? Or kill your dog?
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.