View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 09:03 AM   #7752
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina View Post
That's not what I am saying.

Doesn't have to be winning. SF was winning quite well in 2012, and I elected to put more investment in a 2-14 team in 2013.

Just have to maintain that lovin' feeling.. or yeah.. my wandering eyes may just wander.

#neverbeshackled
You and everyone else knows that after Smith is gone next year you'll hang around for a little bit to try to prove you are a "Chiefs fan". But, within a month or so you'll be off at the team board for whoever we trade Smith to telling them how to be fans of the team they've followed for decades.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.