View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 12:43 AM   #9517
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I must say I had never heard of a brisket roll but after watching this I am an expert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMVtBL9mydI

Where are the after pics and pics of smoker?
my smoker is a cheap offset with a couple mods to help the cook, not me, the meats.

i didn't take any pics of this one, and i actually didn't roll it like i planned.

i did though take a sample to my boss who is a chef by trade and he loved it, so it couldn't have been too bad (no one here does low and slow cooking, so it's an extremely new flavor for them).

toying with converting our now broken fridge to a smoker though. i lose so much heat on the cheap thin metal smoker.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.