Thread: Movies and TV PBS Vietnam War Documentary
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:56 PM   #59
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
Great series, I'm on episode 9 now.

One of the greatest takeaways for me personally (besides the atrocity of the war itself and the powerful personal narratives) was the total selfishness of all 3 Presidents during this time period.

You hear Kennedy, LBJ, and Nixon all admit they won't have good chances (or chances at all) at reelection if they pull out.

Kennedy was just such a ****ing hypocrite ("ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country")

annnnnd is worried about his reelection chances over American lives….what a ****ing asshole.

Wait, you're focused on KENNEDY?!? Are you f'ing serious? You do know when he was shot, right?

Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.