Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 05:17 PM   #303
MVP

The main problem (for me) is support. Linux support for streaming directly from DirecTV is non-existent. On the forums there are discussions about UA strings, but I found that sometimes they worked and sometimes they didn't. Upgrading Chrome often broke it, and I refuse to use an out of date browser. Streaming from the myriad different network providers was even worse.

I'll probably try again during the holidays when I'll have some time to do some real troubleshooting, but I expect I'll be asking for a refund again.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.