View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:22 AM   #389
In Search of a Life

You have to be ****ing high to give Odom a third year after going what's likely to be 2-10.

If you're trying to be a football power house, 2-10 can never ever ever be tolerated. Ever.

As for a locker room split, we had like one "anonymous" player from 2015 saying that? I'm not sure if that's a thing 2 years later, but hey who knows.

From what I can see, I don't see a whole lot of active coaching. Guys are just standing around bullshitting or sittinf with a finger in their ass. I can't recall much live teaching taking place.

To be a force in the SEC with a so-so recruiting result, you have to be fundamentally sound top to bottom. Odom's squad can't stop steppingon their own dicks.

And finally, coaches go to places all the time not expecting to stay with a better job offer down the line and end up staying. I'd be amazed if Pinkel wasn't aiming for higher.

You pay the guy you want to keep really well, along with his staff and give him the beat resources to win. Sure that's not going to fend off a Bama or a Ohio State, but blueblood jobs don't come open often.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.