View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:42 AM   #380
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm open to any suggestions of can't miss restaurants in CoMo (a little change of scenery wouldn't be a bad thing).
Flyover recently opened on the south side of town and it's excellent; one of my favorite places. It's a 'shared plates' joint where my wife and I will go get 4-5 different things off the menu and just stuff ourselves. The fried catfish is a must though there are enough rotating items on the menu that you'll be able to get something different every time.

As far as more 'bar' kind of places go, I think Taphouse is one of the best in town. Great bar food; excellent Pizza (they snagged some guys from Wiseguys to set up their pizza recipes/menu), really cool concept with burgers, nachos, sandwiches and fries - you have a checksheet and you just check off boxes of things you want and give them to the waitress. Some of the best homemade chips you'll ever have. Wings are good as well. Billiards on Broadway is an underrated little gem; not a lot of people seem to know about it but it's great. D-Rowe's is also good if you're on the south side.

The old stand-bys are still good but CJ's Wings will be my death row meal if/when that day inevitably comes. CoMo Smoke and Fire is the only barbecue place in town that can stand up to KC; very good and actually do burnt ends correctly as opposed to just dicing up brisket.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote