View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:37 AM   #379
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Hey, man... the food is definitely overrated, but the beer is not. I will be upfront and tell you that I do personally know 75% of the staff (anyone older than 20 that is working there). I'm down for buying you a beer if you ever want one.

I will add that I have degrees in philosophy and sociology, and I'm really not certain how Mizzou could ever possibly be considered "culturally Marxist" or anything close to the Frankfurt school, but it has become a very popular right-wing snarl phrase the last few years.
My meal was very good, and reasonably priced too. It was the best part of my visit. We used to go to Boone Tavern or the Heidelberg or Shiloh.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.