View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:33 AM   #28
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss View Post
The only thing I've gotten right is that every white TE from Notre Dame is dogshit. But your criticism is fair. College football is such a shitty product that I've about given up trying to predict anything good with regard to prospects.

DJLN is a good football poster. Still fun to give him shit. Hell, if CP was in charge, Alvin Kamara would be our RB right now.
Meh....just about most players from ND don't make it in the NFL. I've given up caring. I've only watched one ND game this year.

And I can admit that I wanted Kamara. Although I was just fine with Hunt when he was drafted.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.