Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #279
sorta mod-ish

I thought it looked amazing. Had the look of a movie, not a TV show. The effects were top notch, and I thought the acting was really good. I enjoyed the interaction of the Discovery crew.

But why do they feel they need to redo the origin story of the Klingons to some faith based caste? Everyone that tuned in know who and what the Klingons are, we don't need a Kelvin type of reorganization of the Klingon Empire. And I just couldn't get over how cheaply they incorporated Sarek into the story. Spock had a sister in law that we've never known about? Pfffft.

Overall I liked it, but I'm not sure I liked it enough to pay to see the rest.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.