View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 08:59 PM   #363
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
That house of cards tumbles if we don't get Michael Porter, Jr.
Who gives a shit? As much as you guys want to be angry, kids still want to play at Missouri.

Athletes don't give a **** about a protest. They want to win and be in position to make money as a professional athlete. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Actually.....your position of anger is just as off as those you rail at for thinking it has caused the downfall.

And yes, you are denying it's impact. And no I really don't want it to...

I hope Sterk makes a good hire this time and turns the major sports around. He started by getting Cuonzo Martin...now let's see if he has to stones to get ride of a guy who is just completely over-matched when it comes to being a head coach at an SEC football team.
Anger? Okay, guy.

See above. It's a really ignorant way to break down what has gone wrong.

CS1950 didn't hire Kim Anderson, an AD that choked on his tie mistaking it for a fruit rollup, a bad recruiting idea from Pinkel, a QB snorting lines of coke or a moron true son Head Coach.

The programs were already bad, but keep ****ing that chicken.

I'm not denying that it has impacted Missouri high school graduates with parents making the call where they plan to attend university.

They are one more good hire from your hot take being a moot point.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.