View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 06:45 PM   #51
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
That was all kinds of weird. Great showing by Chiefs fans. That place is pretty comfortable. I took public transit, and walked way less than I do when driving and parking at big boy stadiums. Chargers fans were all really nice too. In SD, I've usually been stuck amongst some angsty and sometimes drunken dude groups, but today I was around a bunch of Chiefs fans and the few charger fans were like 50/50 between drove up for the game and locals who adopted the chargers after LA lost all football. All of them were basically just hoping somehow the ownership changes, but they don't care if the team is in LA or in SD. I enjoyed chatting with them. There was only one couple who were local and unaffiliated with either team before the move. They didn't seem to impressed by the product and in fact my buy some tickets to a game at arrowhead after hearing all our stories!

We all did our best for making noise but it is so different from home games. The overhangs do seem to amplify some of the noise mostly in a big crowd roar. Glad I went, but it wasn't a great game experience especially for the price tag.
I don't think there was enough noise to disrupt the Chargers offensive communication or anything, but man...between the tomahawk chop, chants of DEFENSE, and TYREEK, it had to be pretty demoralizing.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.