View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #185
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I have a Sonic close to my house. It's the most disappointing Sonic I've ever been too. On a consistent basis. I love Sonic. Staple of my childhood, food is up my alley, commercials are fantastic, etc...but this particular one is just trash on almost every level.

They don't **** up the drinks, so that's nice, but anything else you get from there is almost guaranteed to be a complete dumpster fire.

I'm near the worst Sonic ever. I stopped going there after a half dozen visits yielded not one where they got everything right.

One time I ordered two corn dogs. When they repeat the order to you right after, they asked if I wanted cheese on that burger.

On my last visit there, they screwed up my single drink order five times. Swear to god, not kidding. It was a Rt. 44 diet cherry limeade. They screwed up the size, the drink, the cherry, the diet... every conceivable thing they could have screwed up, they did at least once.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.