Thread: Prayer Request Need a little help from above
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 03:31 PM   #72
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalchiefsfan View Post
Sorry to hear about your dad and now your mom. My advice would be to have you check out Dr. Ted Broer at Healthmasters.com. He's a brilliant man and has helped many people beat cancer and much more. He is highly against chemotherapy and radiation treatments. He's also a Christian man if that matters to you as it does me. I encourage you to check out his website and contact him from the site. In the meantime, I will be in prayer for your mom and family. I hope to see you posting positive results on this matter in the future. God bless.
Thanks for posting that site and it does mean a lot to me if he's a Christian.

And Flachief58 I'm sending out a prayer for you. I've been seeing cancer effect people in my life the last few years also. Such an ugly disease to deal with, my sister was diagnosed with lung/brain cancer about a year ago. The good news
she is doing much better now and seems to have it under control at this time.

The lord does answer prayers and she's not ashamed to ask for them from time to time with all she has gone through.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.