View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 01:07 PM   #162
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I love onions. Raw on salad. Sauteed in dishes. Just pickled some red onion this morning. I LOVE ONIONS.

I eat pretty healthy most of the time and if I splurge, it's not a hot dog. I just don't get their appeal when things like beer brats exist. Also, not a big chili fan either, probably because I never grew up with it.
i have to have onions on my sandwiches - the only exception (i guess) is when I get that custom bagel w/ cheese and a steak patty and a tomato slice for breakfast, at Steak & Shake - I'm not quite ready for an onion that early. But otherwise - bring those shits on!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.