View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 12:15 AM   #26
Special Teams ACE!!!

And while everybody was super impressed with his opening press conference, I honestly didn't get anything out of it. I wasn't expecting to, necessarily. It's not like Veach can reveal all his master plans and secrets or anything, but I was kind of hoping for a real answer to the question asked, "How are you different from Dorsey?"

He gave a vague, rambley answer that didn't answer the question nor make me feel confident he WILL be any different. It was the ultimate politician answer.

I assume he'll be better at massaging Clark's ego, I guess. That's different. And I think he'll be decent at drafts. But managing the cap? Why do we have reason to think he knows what the **** he's doing?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.