View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 09:03 PM   #33
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I'm interested to see how this develops. Millennials get blamed for killing everything, but it's often overblown. I'd like to see what millennials are actually watching. It's pretty obvious soccer has gained in popularity. And a lot of MLB and NBA teams are now selling "pass" style tickets, where you pay less than a season ticket but get guaranteed tickets to every game, delivered to your phone on gameday. I saw the Dolphins were offering a cheaper standing room only ticket this year to try and pull some of that audience in.
If people younger than 35 aren't playing fantasy football at a rate close to the age bracket older, that would be a warning sign.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.