Thread: Movies and TV PBS Vietnam War Documentary
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #40
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I'm right there with you. I don't think I've watched any other documentary that has caused so much anger in me. There's been a few times I've had to turn it off and watch it the next day.
What a horrible horrible waste of lives.
I was 6-7 years old when I watched protesters spitting on soldiers returning from Vietnam. When I asked why, I couldn't understand why. The soldiers were drafted. They had to serve or go to jail. Why were the protesters blaming them? Seemed out of whack to me.

That started my life long commitment to help vets. Started going to the VFW at first to help out at events as much as a 6-7 year old can anyway.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.