View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 05:25 PM   #19
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Not a bad idea, I had forgotten about the proposal to have all teams play their TNF games after a bye week. I wouldn't be apposed to a 2nd bye week if it improves the product on the field and stop all the complaining.

Part of the issue with TNF is the need to put every team on a Thursday during the season, its just going to make for some shit match ups.
Considering how worthless the 4th preseason game is, there's really no reason to axe it at the very least and add a second bye week.

I really don't see how the gate for a 4th game is that much of a moneymaker once you exclude season ticket holders who've already proven they'll pay for something they aren't even attending.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.