View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:47 PM   #27
Starter

Didn't know where else to post this, but. . .anything looking like a good bet this Sunday?

BetOnline has been pounding me with offers. Gave me $100 free play, so I put it all on the Chiefs (-3) to win. Now, they are offering matching deposits.

Eventually, I'd have to deposit at least $50 to get at any winnings compounded from the Chiefs stomping the Chargers (damn rollovers!), so why not?

One of the conditions is that I have to play the bonus by this Sunday. I'm sure about the Chiefs, but haven't been following any other action, what jumps out at you as a bet you'd absolutely take with house money? Another $50 on the Chiefs?
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.