View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:13 PM   #6
The talking stonehead

I'm flying out right now. I started a thread trying to see how many were going but it's since been buried. I know DaFace and Ringleader will be there. 88TG88 was leaning towards yes as well.

I'll post this again in case anyone missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Just bought a parking pass in lot 10. Anyone is more than welcome to come by if you're ubering to the stadium or buying a non tailgating parking pass nearby. We'll have a tiny grill and a small group of 4 is all, though, so don't be expecting too much. I'll post more info when I get parked Sunday if anyone's interested.
I'll add that I have a 2 racks of Joes ribs, a fifth of Don Julio and Crown Royal. First come first serve. Come party if you want to.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote