View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 12:50 PM   #7737
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The Chiefs are just so damn loaded... and not like every other team where they have quite a few good players. KC has quite a few elite players.

Just think about all of the money that Veach has to try to make work in the coming years because of how good the players are. Peters, Jones, and Hill all night command mega deals. Houston is already on one. Berry is on one. Kelce. A few of the OL.

This is why having Mahomes on that rookie deal is going to be crucial for us. It will allow us to keep those players and even add a key contributor or two if necessary for a few years.

I will be severely disappointed if this team doesn't win a championship in the next 4-5 years. They have everything going for them.
An interesting thing to think about is if this team goes to the SB, it would be hectic. Everyone's price tag would rise at least 10% as with every SB team.

That makes it even more of a proponent to take action on Alex. I've already said that I won't give a shit if Alex is the starter through 2019 if we win the SB this year, but what would that take to even bring him back in 2018?

DJ, Bailey and Alex would have to take one hell of a pay if to make this happen no less Tamba being cut.

It could work, but the possibility of Mahomes freeing up even more money and the value of potentially gaining a high draft pick for Alex is extremely enticing.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.