Thread: Chiefs Derrick Johnson
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:52 AM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
DJ is my favorite player in the NFl. So many times he has been counted out, only to come back and rack up tackles.

He will go into the Chiefs Ring of Honor and hopefully have a long career with us as a coach.

One of the All Time Great Chiefs- on and off the field.
Dude sure as shit fed me my hat.

I never expected he'd be ready for week 1, let alone camp. Yet here he is. I'm not sure if he's all the way back but it's also possible that he is and this is just the new normal of a 35 yr old LBer with 2 significant lower body injuries.

His speed is clearly down a tick but man, between the tackles he's as smarty and savvy as he's ever been.

It will always irritate me that Scooter torched the primes of Hali, DJ and Charles the way he did. Those 3 guys deserves so much more than getting by on guile for the good teams that came in their decline phases.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.