View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 07:44 PM   #42
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yep. I do love their fish and chicken, slathered in malt vinegar. But I never eat the fries.

They seem to be dying in this area, though. There's only one left that's even remotely close to me. Which is probably a good thing, because holy shit that stuff is horribly unhealthy. Once or twice a year as a guilty pleasure meal is more than enough.

Their fries are shit - I think i use tartar to help with them - yes they're not good for you - does anyone remember that yellow pineapple sauce at Cptn D's? It had little bits of pineapple in it - the chick strips worked so well with it.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.