View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 11:05 AM   #303
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think it comes down to what expectations are. I mean, I'd think expectations s at MU currently and what they were, for example, at LSU when miles were there would be a bit different?

I think Miles is a 5-6 win coach at Missouri unless he finds a way to land top 10- 15 classes at Mizzou.

Maybe that's good enough to stabilize things and bridge to the next guy. And maybe that's what Mizzou has to do right now.

But if you could go out and get Jay Norvell from Memphis or Frank Wilson, etc, I think you accomplish the stabilization with upside on the other end of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.