Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 11:05 AM   #16636
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
I've already gone on record in here saying the Donkos are better than I thought they would be so far, but I still think they're behind Raiders and Chiefs in this division. They'll get a chance to prove me wrong when they face the Raiders in a couple weeks. We'll see . . . . .
Cool, so we'll agree that Denver should beat the Bills and if they don't it's a Pile High fluke... but OAK is the first real case, just sucks that it's @ Denver, right... so not as real as @ OAK.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote