View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 10:42 AM   #300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The problem is that it isn't logical to believe he could get his LSU results at Mizzou.

If those were his results with a cakewalk to a top 10 recruiting class every year, drop 2-3 wins a year from it with a lesser class. And maybe a lot more.

That's the problem with all these guys who were at blue bloods before. They may recruit better at Mizzou than Odom - wouldn't be hard - but they aren't going to recruit at the same level. And considering they were mostly let go for failing to meet expectations... it's hard to believe they will now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it comes down to what expectations are. I mean, I'd think expectations s at MU currently and what they were, for example, at LSU when miles were there would be a bit different?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.