View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #234
MVP

I know what cringe comedy is, and that has nothing to do with it. Different comedies make you cringe for different reasons. That's not the issue. The issue is that the main characters are over the top with whining and complaining. That's what makes me cringe. Totally different from the Office (which I loved by the way, both versions). In the office the cringe is for the over the top character traits BEYOND being constant sources of bitching and moaning.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.