Thread: Movies and TV IT remake 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 02:19 PM   #226
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Saw IT last night and enjoyed IT quite a bit.

I actually liked it more than the original (ducks for cover). Loved the humor, didn't mind the cussing. Sure, we could sit here and nitpick it as it wasn't perfect.

The kids always wandering off annoyed me more than anything. "Guys, we gotta stick together"...and then a kid immediately wanders off...every freakin' time.

It was engaging, it was humorous, i thought they executed the time period extremely well and i thought Pennywise was significantly more creepy than the original.
I tried to watch the original a couple days ago after watching this remake. It was bad. Really really bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.