Thread: Movies and TV IT remake 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #203
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
As if 99.9% of the populace knows who the hell they are. I'm guessing the girl name is the redhead chick.

I took my 13 year old son and his friend last night. We enjoyed it. Not real scary, not real deep, but an enjoyable watch.
They could have made the thing PG13 if they cut back on all of the superfluous F bombs.
I agree, and broadened the audience.
A couple f-bombs here and there... fine... but too many unnecessary instances made this script.

I suppose we live in an era where F-bombs being dropped as common filler in kids sentence formation is the norm, but I still can't help thinking it sounds super trashy and reflects on a tad of ill parenting.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.