View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post
It is weird that 2014 was our best year statistically on defense. That was also the year where we didn't create alot of turnovers, but we didn't need to. But yeah, we lost DJ & DeVito in the opener and Berry didnt play most of the year, our CB depth wasn't very good, and our ILBs were just JAGS. I feel like we were more talented in 13, 15, 16 & this year. Very weird.
And that's why I was adamant about not signing Berry to a huge contract...Dorsey thought the same. Berry is fantastic at a position that has the least value on defense.

I'd rather have a $16 million dollar CB...but that's just me...or three $5 million dollar players.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.