View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 08:28 PM   #6390
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
It sucks that Karns got hurt. That trade looked pretty decent. Our 4th outfielder free agent for a 4 years control of starting pitching. It sucks that Soler got hurt in spring training and never got going. Trading a 31 year old free agent reliever for 4 years of control of pure power.
Bad trade IMO. I've maintained the entire time. If we were trying to win this year, we should of tried to win this year. Instead we tried to do some transitional band aid situation. We are going to suck balls for at least 5 years, just accept the inevitable. Either A) try to win the entire ****ing thing or B) sell EVERYONE before the season. We did neither. I said this many times, everyone just yelled at me. Pick one. No half measures. It's biting us in the ass. Dyson & Wade would have made this team a shoe in for the #1 or #2 wildcard spot. Karns & Soler is a half measure look to the future, and just praying to ****ing god they could do anything this year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.