View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #9416
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
photo?

I alway do mine by hand but...
i do too normally, was an aldi special buy along with french fry cutter and meat grinder. thought what the hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Skip the press. Buy a 4.5-inch ring mold. Perfect size, and a lot easier to deal with than a press.
this press is basically the ring mold with the top press...

i won't lie, when i did my lamb burgers the other day, its how i used it, but these things were huuuuuge.

in all actuality all one needs is a piece of pvc cut to what height you want your burger patty to be thickness wise, for the ring mold
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.