Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 09:28 AM   #7
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Never understood pre-ordering.

"Sure, I'll pay full price to be a beta-tester for a game that may not be good or even finished."

Seems to incentivize rolling out incomplete, broken shit, knowing they have millions locked in ahead of time.

Just patch it up later, assuming the game remains profitable enough to justify it. Otherwise, tough luck.

And, assuming you HAVE to have it 1st day, it seems unlikely that a scarcity could happen with digital copies.
That's the way I feel also. I just wait on every game. The price goes down, the bugs get ironed out, the rest of the content comes out. It's just a better experience than buying something day 1. Also I can find out if something sucks, which 9 times out of 10 these days...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.