View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 10:02 PM   #6299
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Trivia:

What do Clayton Kershaw, Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, David Price, Felix Hernandez, Corey Kluber and Zack Greinke all have in common?
To answer that bit of trivia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
Cy young winners all?
This is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
They have never been in my kitchen.
I can not confirm or deny this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerdooz View Post
Never won a WS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Never won a World Series?
Ding, ding, ding! Out of all the Cy Young and MVP awards between these gentleman, none of them have accomplished what the Royals did in 2015. It really puts that achievement in perspective, and it still is ming boggling to me how many incredible players have not made it to the promised land, though I wouldn't be surprised if one of those gentleman win the damn thing this year.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.