View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #6296
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Jeremy Jeffress has been a good reliever as well once he got his shit together.
I liked his methodology. I've wondered how you assess trades because there's this endless chain of subsequent moves. (We sell Odorizzi for Davis, then get Soler, on and on)

When we made the Greinke deal I didn't like it, because I read we were offered Zimmerman and Storen which were MLB ready (and MLB caliber) pitchers. I liked Alcides since he was like #12 prospect overall and SS is hard to fill, plus Betancoirt was awful. But the rest, meh.

I also suspected Ned talked him into taking Milwaukee guys. Which as t turned out, was the case. And which was a stroke of genius. Ned NEVER gets credit for that.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.