View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #6294
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The Zack Greinke trade was one of the best prospect packages in recent history
Cain, Escobar, and Odorizzi proved to be a massive haul

I went back and looked at all trades of established players for prospects from 2000-2014....

I examined the values for the young players in the seasons before they would have become eligible for free agency or were released, and did not include the values of any veterans included in the deal. I gave no consideration to if a prospect was later traded, or what they were traded for. I gave no consideration to what was given up. I simply wanted to know how much value a team got from its package of prospects had they kept all of them through their reserve years. Here are the top ten prospect hauls from trades since 2000.

https://www.royalsreview.com/2017/8/...-last-15-years
Jeremy Jeffress has been a good reliever as well once he got his shit together.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.